(53) 214 Main Street

214 Main"In this building Dr. Dwight Mackey practiced. Living rooms were upstairs. Dr. Ralph Banks used the rooms for his dental office when he moved from the Roper building rooms on Third Street. Dr. Gutowski has dental offices here today."

Images (links open in a new window):
This image dates to about 1928, when Dr. Dwight Mackey had his office here.
♦ In 1988 this building housed Dr. Larry Wapiennik's Foot Clinic.

No comments: